Hope vs Despair Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana

HOPE VS DESPAIR

Hope vs Despair Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana


1054. “Hope is to the soul what oxygen is to the body. As the body without oxygen dies so is dead the soul without hope”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1055. If you have given up, there is no hope for you
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1056. If you are afraid, there is still hope for you
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1057. Hope is contagious; so is the lack of it
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1058. If you are still fighting, there is hope for you
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1059. War is a game of patience.
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1060. There is hope for you when your opinions are in opposition to those of the majority. Your brain mighty be working as it was meant to.
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1061. Better to rest in peace than rot in pieces
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1062. Sometimes the rope seems the only option when at the bottom of the pit. Don’t hang yourself with it. Climb it to safety.
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1063. “I asked a man who took a death boat to Europe across the treacherous waters of the Mediterranean from Libya
"Why are you taking this death boat".
"I am already dead." He said. This is my coffin. If I succeed to get to the other side, I get a new life. If I fail, I loose nothing. I remain what I am now: Dead.”

― Bangambiki Habyarimana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miscellaneous Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana

Jungle Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana

Death Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana