Humanity Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana

ON HUMANITY

Humanity Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana


1541. One man encompasses all of humanity. Harming one is harming all of humanity
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1542. Humanity has a tendency to destroy first and attempt to reconstruct after
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1543. Don't blame humanity for being weak, it's still growing up
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1544. We are world citizens, but tribal chiefs won't let us cross the frontier
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1545. I feel horror at the suffering I can cause to a fellow human being and pray I should never do it to anyone
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

We are animals and we are capable of horrible things. History is bears testimony to that. But thank god, most of us withhold from doing the evil we could do. Bravo humanity. You show once again that you can rise above your base selfishness and evilness

1546. The most savage of human kind are the more advanced
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1547. The world will not know peace until we learn to understand each other's emotions
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

I believe our empathy system is still in its infancy. Until we are able to put ourselves in other people’s shoes and understand how they feel and act to please them, peace will not dwell among us.

1548. “Sometimes you need to swallow hard and recognize your enemy as a fellow human being like who has the same rights as you and accept that you need to live in same space.”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1549. “Racism is pure ignorance. We are part of the same race. The human race”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

1550. There is no human relationship that is not based on self-interest
― Bangambiki Habyarimana


All human relations and all human actions are motivated by personal interests. We are created that way. If there is no reward there is no reason to run. There must be always some reward for action to take place. I make a friend because I don’t want to feel lonely. I marry to have someone by my side, have sex and maybe procreate. I love a girl because I am attracted to her; I love my child because he is my child. I may even give my life to save others, but still I gain something out of it. I saved the people I love. I died for the country I love. Can anybody die to save an enemy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miscellaneous Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana

Jungle Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana

Death Quotes by Bangambiki Habyarimana